The SEP iPhone Reader is now available from the Apple iTunes App Store. See:
(The above link will tell your browser to open iTunes and display the SEP iPhone Reader app on the iTunes Store. It won't work if you don't have iTunes installed.) SEP users with an iPhone or an iPod Touch can quickly and easily find and read SEP entries using this app.
- Browse the Table of Contents
- watch the What's New page for newly published entries and the latest revisions
- Search by keyword or title
- Bookmark entries (and sections of entries) you want to revisit
- Browse your reading history, grouped by last visit date
- Jump to a random entry
The SEP iPhone Reader will always remain advertisement free. We'd like to thank Robert Chin for donating his time to develop this application, which is powered by his Metapanion Engine.